Identification Documents that ACIC requires for an Australian Police Check
Order Australian ID Online. The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) requires FOUR pieces of identification to be able to process an Australian Police Check, as well as the linkage between the individual and their ID documentation. BUY AUSTRALIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE
The combination of identity documents must contain the following:
- Each piece of ID must detail the applicant’s name.
- At least one of the ID documents provided must contain the applicant’s date of birth.
- At least one of the ID documents provided must contain a photograph of the applicant.
This is a guide as to which ID documents are accepted. If the applicant can not meet the ID requirements, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
How to obtain an Australian identification
Order Australian ID Online. The applicant will need to provide one document from the following Commencement of Identity Document list.
- Full Australian birth certificate (not an extract or birth card).
- Current Australian passport (or no more than two years expired).
- Australian visa current at the time of entry to Australia as a resident or tourist.
- ImmiCard issued by the Department of Home Affairs (previously the Department of Immigration and Border Protection) enables the cardholder to prove their visa and/or migration status and enroll in services.
- Certificate of identity issued by Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) to refugees and non-Australian citizens for entry to Australia.
- Document of identity issued by DFAT to Australian citizens or persons who have the nationality of a Commonwealth country for travel purposes.
- Certificate of evidence of resident status.